Respiratory and allergy learning series –
Village Hotel Glasgow, 7 Festival Gate, Glasgow G51 1DB
Earn 4.5 hours of CPD while discovering the latest thinking in respiratory and allergy primary care management. The workshop programmes provide an intensive look at the latest guidelines for allergic rhinitis, asthma and food allergy/anaphylaxis.
- Thursday 26 April 2018: LONDON
- Thursday 10 May 2018: BIRMINGHAM
- Tuesday 26 June 2018: LIVERPOOL
The full-day programme will include:
- Diagnosis: differential diagnosis of asthma and COPD
- In-depth review and analysis of latest thinking in asthma, allergic rhinitis and food allergies/anaphylaxis, supported by the latest guidelines
- Putting the latest evidence into practice
- Interactive workshop to demonstrate better inhaler technique
Earn 4.5 hours of CPD learning activity
Participation in this workshop will help you to develop your knowledge of allergy and respiratory management in primary care, and to deliver more effective advice and care for patients with these conditions.
Places are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Register today to secure your place.
*This is a complimentary learning event, and refreshments will be provided. However, travel costs are the responsibility of the delegate and will not be reimbursed by the event organiser/sponsor. Please note that the event will be filmed.