You will be sent a confirmation email once your booking has been processed. If you have not received your confirmation email 48 hours after submission of your booking, please contact the Customer Services team on +44 (0)20 8267 4064 as there may be a problem with your booking. Haymarket Events are unable to accept responsibility for the non-arrival of information. Haymarket Events reserves the right to decline any booking at any time.
Places at this event are limited and we ask that you formally cancel no later than 72 hours before the event if you are unable to make it. Please contact us as soon as you know you need to cancel so that your place can be awarded to someone else. You can email us at email@example.com should you need to cancel.
As part of your place at a MIMS workshop, refreshments and a lunch will be provided. Vegetarian options will be available if required. If you have any other dietary requirements please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering for an event, Haymarket Media Group can provide you with information relating to your booking and other Haymarket related products or services via email, direct mail or telephone. You can unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time by using the unsubscribe links in the email.
Please be aware that your basic information (name/company or practice/job title/town) will be shared with sponsors, due to ABPI regulations relating to pharmaceutical event attendance. This data will be deleted from their records at the conclusion of the event and not used for any marketing or promotional activity or shared with any other party.
Please note that we may take photographs, video and audio footage of the event, which may include speakers and the delegation, and this may later be used in editorial features and/or in marketing and promotional material. Whilst in attendance at any Haymarket event, if your behaviour is deemed disruptive, offensive, dangerous, illegal, or if you are found to be distributing unauthorised material we reserve the right to eject you without any prior notice or refund. Audio and visual recordings or the distribution of commercial materials are not permitted without our prior consent. We can accept no liability for damage to or loss of personal belongings at the event venue.
Please note that speakers are sometimes prevented from attending for personal or business reasons. Although we do endeavour to find suitable replacements of a similar calibre, we cannot guarantee any specific case studies, speakers or sessions. We appreciate your understanding and ask you to check the website regularly for updates. The organisers reserve the right to change the programme without notice. The organisers cannot be held liable for any loss or liability due to the cancellation or postponement of the conference.
The organisers reserve the right to change the programme without notice. The organisers cannot be held liable for any loss or liability due to the cancellation or postponement of the conference.
MIMS is dedicated to providing a safe, harassment-free environment for all event participants.
All participants — delegates, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, staff and volunteers — are required to follow this Code of Conduct at all times. This includes social events at off-site locations and communications and social media before, during and after the conference itself.
All individuals attending MIMS events must agree to conduct themselves in a respectful and professional manner. This includes respect for the intellectual property of others, proper display and use of name badges and respect for everyone regardless of their gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age or being or becoming transgender.
These behaviours, in any form, will not be tolerated at MIMS events:
- Harassment: unwelcome or hostile behaviour, including verbal or written comments that intimidate or create discomfort
- Intimidation, deliberate stalking or following
- Abuse of any kind
- Inappropriate physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Use of sexualized language, images, or clothing. This includes presentations, slides, and speaker content.
- Offensive banter, insults, taunts or exclusionary jokes
- Recording: video or audio recording of lectures, speakers, delegates, staff, exhibitions, venue, slides, posters, breaks or any other conference spaces, materials or individuals is not permitted without prior consent of the organisers. Photographs of participants are permitted with the permission of those being prominently photographed. Photographs of slides, posters and other academic content are permitted only with the permission of the author.
- Disruption of any lectures, sessions or masterclasses.
- Emails or any form of written communication that is aggressive, rude, upsetting or which could amount to sexual or racial harassment, or harassment on the grounds of someone’s disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age or being or becoming transgender. Email harassment can arise simply from unreasonable repeated or unwanted requests, or messages containing sexual or racial innuendos.
- Participants may not publicise, distribute, canvass, display, carry out activities or demonstrations, or distribute materials or inducements. Any materials found, unless by previous agreement, will be removed and disposed of.
This is a non-exhaustive list.
If an individual believes that these rules have been violated, he or she should contact a member of the MIMS staff found in violation of these rules may be asked to leave the conference without a refund at the sole discretion of the conference organisers.